Large format fabric graphic printing can be used to produce retail and showroom displays, banners, flags and exhibition graphics, all with crisp, clean lines and vibrant colours.
At Max Displays, we use a process known as dye sublimation, which embeds the inks into the weave of the fabrics, rather than simply spreading them stiffly on the surface. This produces a more robust, high-quality fabric graphic.
Plus, thanks to our world-class printing technology, we can print very large display walls at impressively high resolutions; and can also cater for a wide range of materials.
Our textile and fabric prints are:
- Fully weatherproof – so can be used indoors or outdoors
- Created with water-based inks, so they’re environmentally friendly
- Available in a choice of superior front-lit, back-lit and block-out materials
- Fully recyclable
- Foldable for easy storage and low-cost delivery
They can be used for:
Cotton fabric and garments. Because dye sublimation printing is always done on a polyester, polymer, or polymer coated items (see above). It is possible to sublimation print a cotton fabric but the image will wash out within a few washes.
We offer most Dye Sublimation products in a matter of days. In emergency situations we can often overnight printing.
Please go to Maxdisplays Dropbox link below to upload files
- The uploader can accommodate files sized up to 2GB.
- You will be sent e-proofs to review for a final approval before production.
- All graphics must be approved by the client before they go into production.
- Recommended Browser: Firefox
- If you do experience an issues with the uploader, please call us on +61 2 9011 6785
- Please include company name.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org